Kleenex was first produced in 1924 by Kimberly- Clark as a tissue to remove cold cream and make-up. Ladies Home Journal first advertised Kleenex in their magazine in 1925. This started America on a long time relationship with Kleenex. It was the head researcher at Kimberly- Clark that first used this new facial tissue while suffering from a hay fever attack, that prompted advertising and marketing Kleenex as a healthier and cleaner alternative to the traditional towel and handkerchiefs. Soon after, Kleenex was a main product that was found in almost every household across the United States.
Kleenex has many different variations of their facial tissue available on the retailers shelves today. Each one was created keeping the customers needs in mind. Some of the different varieties include:
- Kleenex Anti-Viral Tissue – kills 99.9% of cold and flu virus in its special middle layer.
- Kleenex Every Day Tissue – made with the softness, strength and absorbency to meet all of your daily needs.
- Kleenex Lotion Tissue – has the softness you expect from Kleenex with just a touch of lotion to sooth dry, chapped noses.
- Kleenex Expressions – has all of the qualities you expect from Kleenex in the tissue with a box that will make you say “Wow”.
- Kleenex Ultra Soft – specially made for noses that are suffering from colds, allergies and other conditions that cause them to be sore. This is the softest Kleenex tissue available.
- Kleenex Holiday Tissue – tissue made with the softness, strength and absorbency that Kleenex is known for in a festive holiday box.
The various Kleenex brands are also available in a variety of boxes and packages. If you visit Kleenex.com you can even design your own box of Kleenex facial tissue by clicking the link on the right side of the home web page. Aside from facial tissue, Kleenex also has a line of dinner napkins, moist clean-up wipes and toilet tissues.
Kimberly- Clark and Kleenex realize that only companies that build sustainability into the way that they do business will benefit from enduring success. That is why they rely on natural resources such as wood fiber, energy and water when producing their products. They recognize that conserving these resources will secure the availability for future use. Kimberly- Clark for its fourth straight year is leading the personal products category of the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index.
Because Kleenex is the number one brand in the production of facial tissue and is the first choice for many people in the world, you can find it available on most retail shelves around the world. This includes grocery stores, supermarkets, gas stations, convenience stores, pharmacies and drug stores.
If you would like additional savings on your next Kleenex purchase, you can check out your Sunday paper for manufacturers coupons. You can also visit online sources such as Kleenex.com or Hot Coupon World for printable online coupons.
Right now at hot coupon world you can get printable coupons for the following:
$.50 off the purchase of 2 Viva Big Rolls of Paper Towels;
$.50 off 3 single boxes or 1 bundle pack Kleenex facial tissue